Exciting Opportunity For Talented Writer To Join Pioneering New Women’s Business Publication
Modern Woman Magazine are delighted to announce an exciting new writing, media + journalism internship opportunity.
You’ll work closely with the founder and the creative-content team to research great features and put together excellent writing to inspire our readers on their entrepreneurial journey.
Working remotely, you’ll create written content such as emails, press releases and blog features, and manage the social media scheduling for Modern Woman.
- Excellent writing, journalism and editing skills, preferred degree in journalism
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for womens empowerment, business writing, social media and communications
- Writing copy and press communications
- Excellent Understanding of using social media to share a great message (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- A recent graduate seeking experience in journalism and publishing
- Proactive, happy to work efficiently and remotely on your own initiative.
- Sociable, confident and happy to communicate professionally with a wide range of people in the course of the work.
- Skilled at following the creative brief, completing projects on time and with excellence.
- Happy to contribute your own creative ideas for Modern Woman features.
- Must have own use of computer, internet and smart phone.
- Flexible working hours – three days a week with opportunity to increase with growth
- Attending company events & social hours
- Work from a Central London location with home working option one day a week
- Working alongside an inspirational and supportive small team
- Joining a successful brand through its expansion and growth journey
Modern Woman is here to represent a cross section of powerful womenfolk, whether they are just commencing their career journey, their business is carved out of a desire to juggle domestic life with children or already a successful entrepreneur. Modern Woman is a place that offers a portrait of the real lives of successful ladies in the workplace.
Closing date: August 5th 2019
For further info, please call 020 3011 1194 or send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application: Friday 9th August, 2019.
Good Luck, The MW Team. xx
Share this article: