‘Modern Woman’ the multi-media brand is currently recruiting an experienced Media Sales Executive to take the business to the next level supporting the launch of our new chapters/platforms.
Working for a successful, rapidly growing multi-media brand, you will be generating new business (B2B) and maximising existing opportunities for all our online platforms, publications and engaging events.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience and a positive attitude to join the team at an exciting stage of our growth. In addition to a competitive salary, you will be working with a motivational supportive team and will have the opportunity to attend events.
Initially a part time role working 3 days a week with the opportunity to progress to full time.
- Generating sales, advertising and sponsorship for our events, online platforms and magazine
- Researching target clients, identifying new contacts and decision makers
- Calling new clients to introduce Modern Woman, introducing different opportunities and sales offerings providing a consultative service
- Sending marketing information and publications to clients
- Managing your own sales pipeline, reporting on sales projections and opportunities
- Attending client meetings to showcase the brand and secure new business
- Developing a strong targeted network of clients and customers
- Account management for portfolio of clients – maintaining regular contact to ensure clients are happy
- Maximising opportunities within existing client base ensuring they are aware of our expanding range of services and offerings
- Reporting on targets and KPIs
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience selling to B2B clients within media sales, advertising or similar Is essential for this role
- Experience working to KPIs
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Focused and determined to achieve personal and company objectives
- Personable, bubbly and enthusiastic – no aggressive sales people please!
- Driven, determined and resilient
- Demonstrable experience of objection handling and ‘closing’
- Flexible working hours – three days a week with opportunity to increase with growth
- Attending company events & social hours
- Work from a Central London location with home working option one day a week
- Working alongside an inspirational and supportive small team
- Joining a successful brand through its expansion and growth journey
This is a part time position with a view to go full time. Starting on 3 days per week (8 hours per day) – basic salary plus commission.
For further info, please call 020 3011 1194 or send your CVs to email@example.com
Deadline for application: Friday 9th August, 2019.
Good Luck, The MW Team. xx
Share this article: