MW Exclusive: Virtual Meet-Up / 15th June / 10am
Create meaningful relationships and connect with the like-minded professionals you want to work with to build your business and career, share insights and inspiration to grow and thrive personally and professionally.
Meeting new friends and developing trusted connections has always played a vital part in growing our businesses, and since the pandemic, it has allowed us to see people on a more personable level making these relationships more meaningful than ever before. Our exclusive network welcomes all genders and is a space to establish powerful connections whilst providing inspiration and informative content to thrive in your work.
What to expect:
– Connect with business owners and professionals
– Foster collaboration and create new business opportunities
– Share your business journey or career successes
– Know you are one of a limited number of professional experts in your specialist field at that event to eliminate competition
How it works:
Running to a structured agenda, the meetup allows time for everybody to share their professional or business news, what they do and what they are looking for. For example, if you are seeking new clients in a specific industry, or need to hire a specialist for a particular project, the meetup is the perfect place to share this.
The events are carefully curated by city, to eliminate too much industry competition among members. Once you select the exclusive event you would like to join, you will automatically become one of a limited number of professional experts in your specialist field at that event.
Our Speaker at this event:
Bev Thorogood – Floresco Training & Coaching
‘Menopause specialist trainer and midlife performance coach’
- What is menopause, when and why does it happen.
- What are the symptoms and treatment options available.
- How to manage and support menopause in the workplace.
- How to create a supportive and inclusive workplace.
How to sign up to Modern Woman Exclusive:
New friends can come and get a taste of the experience for £15 pp. Please register your interest here.
Existing members can access our Modern Woman Exclusive network via the Sapphire and Emerald membership packages from £50pcm. Please ensure you are logged in to book your seat for this date. Fee will be waived for current membership holders at checkout.
*Due to Covid19 this event will be held virtually whilst we plan for future ones to go live as soon as possible.
- Event listing: The Business Show 24th & 25th of November 2021
- Nov 24 - 25 2021
- All Day