Modern Woman in Property & Construction: Building Smart Cities
Modern Woman in Property & Construction
‘Building Smart Cities & an overview of the residential property market‘
What to expect:
- Discussion around design & sustainability for building smart cities
- How technology in developing smart cities will improve urban quality of life
- Insights about the current residential property market & how the pandemic has effected this long term
- Meet and network with like-minded experienced professionals
- Create trusted connections to foster collaboration and to grow in your work and the industry
- How can we encourage more women into senior positions within the property and construction sectors
Joy Nazzari – Founder of Showhere & Co-Founder of branding agency dn&co
Joy Nazzari advises governments and multi-billion-pound companies on how to design places that meet human – not just developer – needs. She is also the founder of proptech company Showhere, a presentation platform that helps property companies sell and lease buildings. Her current clients including some of the biggest names in the industry, including British Land, Argent Related and Knight Frank.
Joy was born in Brazil and educated in the US where she started her career in Silicon Valley. There, she helped to bring a large number of dot.com companies to the stock market and worked with future leaders such as Amazon, before relocating to London. She is a strong advocate of improving gender and ethnic diversity in the property and tech sectors.
Rosy Khalastchy – Head of Beauchamp Estates St John’s Wood MNAEA
Rosy has been working with Beauchamp Estates for more than twenty years and has vast experience of helping clients buy and sell property in North West London, with a particular focus on St John’s Wood, Regents Park, Maida Vale, Swiss Cottage, Hampstead and Highgate, as well as other prime properties in London.
Rosy’s market knowledge, commitment and energy has helped to create a loyal and steadfast client base with a high volume of repeat business.
- Modern Woman Exclusive Business Network: Virtual Meet-Up – 6th September, 2022 – 10am
- Sep 06 2022
- 10:00 am - 11:30 am