‘Modern Woman’ the multi-media brand is currently recruiting an experienced Music Content Editor to join their fresh and thriving team!
Working for a successful, rapidly growing multi-media brand, you will be sourcing new content, exclusive interviews and writing copy for their website, podcast, events and magazine for Modern Woman Music.
We are due to launch our Modern Woman Music, which will provide education, motivation and inspiration for women in the music industry. You will be part of the whole content process from creating ideas, contacting PR’s/journalists/companies/individuals to secure interviews and relevant content to liaising with the team for the content to go live online and also for events.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience and a positive attitude to join the team at an exciting stage of our growth. In addition to a competitive salary, you will be working with a motivational supportive team and will have the opportunity to attend events.
Initially a part time role working 1-2 days a week with the opportunity to progress to full time.
- Contributing to the ideas/creative process for MW Music
- Writing and sourcing news stories based around women in the music industry
- Initiating contact with PR’s/journalists to source content or organising interviews
- Initiating contact with PR’s/journalists to book panellists for both our events online & offline
- Organising diaries to book in interviews etc
- Chasing copy and liaising with the editor & sub-editor
- Liaising with the marketing team to put content live
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in the music indsutry
- Able to write copy/news features
- Liaising/communicating with PR & journalists
- Personable, bubbly and enthusiastic – people person!
- Focused and determined to achieve personal and company objectives
- Driven, determined and resilient
- Highly organised
- Works well under pressure and meets deadlines
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Flexible working hours – one-two days a week with opportunity to increase with growth
- Attending company events & social hours
- Work from a Central London location with home working option
- Working alongside an inspirational and supportive small team
- Joining a successful brand through its expansion and growth journey
This is a part time position with a view to go full time. Starting on 12 hours per week – £10-12 ph – depending on experience.
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Company events & social hours
To apply: Please send all CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with reference ‘Music Content Editor role’
Application deadline: 21/05/2020
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £10.00 to £12.00 /hour
Share this article: