Modern Woman presents The Business Series
The Business Series
Set in the cool and trendy LP Room at The Curtain members club, The Curtain Hotel, 45 Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3PT.
Join us for an insightful day full of workshops, valuable business tips and inspiring stories whilst networking with other business owners, entrepreneurs and passionate people! See below for a diary of events:
4:30pm – 6pm: Sales & Networking Workshop
Building a stable client base and generating revenue is vital for any business to be successful and grow organically. No matter the size of your business or venture our workshop will provide you key tips to implement in your company.
Chris and Karene Lambert-Gorwyn from Heart Centred Business will deliver this brilliant masterclass and cover the following areas:
– How to stand out from your competition
– How to network to build consistent and organic business growth
– How to create a sales strategy that works!
– The 3 reasons most business owners fail
– Heart Centred Sales and how to double your revenue
– The #1 Follow Up System that will transform your client numbers
This workshop is suited towards:
– Those running their own business whether start-up or already established and seeking new ideas to grow
– Those working in a company and managing a sales team
– If you have a business idea you want to generate money from and build
– If you’re self-employeed and want to gain new clients
6pm-7pm: Food, drinks and networking
7pm-8:30pm: Live Speaker Panel
Modern Woman’s editor, Rosie Coxshaw hosts the conversation with inspiring women from diverse industries & cultures as they share their personal experiences as well as discussing thought provoking topics centred around women in the workplace including sales and marketing tools, raising finance, personal development, confidence, fitness and wellness. Followed by an audience Q&A. Speakers to be announced soon.
The Live speaker panel is suited to those:
– Employeed and self-employeed working within a company, wanting to excel in their career
– Running their own business or want to pursue their own company
– Want to feel inspired and empowered to achieve more in their career
– Meet new contacts
– Want to give back and support women in the workplace/business
8:30pm-10pm: Networking, drinks and soulful sounds with DJ Ronnie Herel (Mi-Soul Radio)
All attendees will also receive a free day pass to the Private Members Club, “The Curtain”.
Please note, a term of hosting this event in a member’s club and hotel requires us to share your name and email address with the venue. You will be able to unsubscribe from the database at any time.
- MW Exclusive: Virtual Meet-Up / 20th April / 10.30am
- Apr 20 2021
- 10:30 am - 12:00 pm